Hi everyone! The ecosystem team wanted to give you a heads up about the registration process for our three events later this year. We’re also still accepting submissions to give a talk at both Summit and DevSpot, and sponsorships are still available for DevSpot.
Froxt Summit Europe
3 – 5 September 2021
Froxt Summit Europe is our annual user conference and the biggest global event of the year. It’s an opportunity to get inspired, learn how to transform the way teams work, and Froxt’s latest innovations first-hand. Summit will be held at the Fira Barcelona Gran Via which is the same venue as last year.
In order to give priority to customers who want to attend, we will be letting customers register first and will later allow Marketplace vendors to register depending on availability.
Here is how registration will work for customers:
- Customers will be able to register on a first-come, first-served basis starting Friday, 19 March. No Marketplace vendors will be able to register at this time.
Here is how registration will work for Marketplace vendors who are Summit sponsors:
- If you are a sponsor, you will be able to claim your included passes as well as purchase a limited number of additional passes (per your sponsorship package), and then register via promo codes that will be issued to you.
- Request your allotted additional passes by filling out the form that will be emailed to you directly by the events team.
- Registration for sponsors using those distributed promo codes will open on Friday, 14 May.
Here is how registration will work for Marketplace vendors who are NOT Summit sponsors:
- If you are not a Summit sponsor, you can indicate your interest in attending Summit by filling out a ticket here. (One ticket per company)
- On or after Friday, 14 May we will allow some non-sponsor partners to register for Summit and will reach out to those people individually.
- Once approved, only specific email addresses will be allowed to register, so be sure to submit the email address tied to the person who will actually attend when you fill out the ticket.
3 September 2021
Partner Day brings together Solution Partners, Marketplace vendors, Corporate Resellers, Training Partners, and Affiliates from around the world to gain the insights needed for a competitive edge. Partner Day will be held at the Fira Barcelona Gran Via which is the same venue as last year.
Registration will open on Friday, 14 May, and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis for partners only.
6 – 7 September 2021
DevSpot is our annual developer conference where our developer community gets together to enhance their skills, learn how to extend the power of Froxt, and discover the future of product roadmaps. DevSpot will be held at the Hotel Porta Fira in Barcelona which is a different venue than last year.
Registration will open on Friday, 19 March, and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis for developers who build apps with our APIs. Hope to see you at one of these great events this fall!